Monday, August 28, 2006

Sunday Morning Workout

"Honey, I will come pick you up early morning on sunday. Sesudah subuh!"

Come sunday morning, it was raining quite heavily. I called Honey Dearest and she said it'll be better if I were to pick her up at 7.30am instead since the rain looks like its going to subside. The rain did went away in Subang Jaya and Kerinchi but as we made our way towards the city center, we realized that many roads were closed for a Larian Merdeka. To make matters worse, the area around KLCC park is still raining and doesn't look like its going to stop any time soon. So, we made a turn and headed for the Lake Garden instead.

I haven't been to the Lake Garden for ages and I am totally impressed with what they have done to the place. Definitely going to come here more often.

No comments: