Friday, August 25, 2006

30 Minutes a day, 3 times a week

I have a confession to make.

I haven't been exercising since.. oh, like... ages ago (unless walking from the buggy to the golf ball and back can be considered as "brisk" walking)

Yes, I do wanna look good but most importantly, I want to stay healthy. With medical history from both my parents not being favourable, I really don't have much choice.

Besides, I actually enjoy it... just that time can be a big constraint.

Honey dear, when we are married, can you at least make sure I don't sleep past 7 a.m. on sundays ya :)

4 comments:

Nazrah Leopolis said...

where i come from, sundays are for sleeping in..hehe."Planning" to exercise, is a good start.hehe.

NLN said...

Cik Nazrah,

Everything starts with the "niat". Whether it'll happen or not, that's entirely a different story :)

Still, am feeling rather sluggish lately. Perhaps some laps at the pool would be a good start kan ?

Unknown said...

Dear seen_er,

I used to be a gym member. Then I realised it was quite a doing to get to the gym regularly. Now I do weight training at home and it is so much easier.

*smile*

NLN said...

K Ruby dearest,

Well,I used to be a gym member too and during the first few months I was actually going there almost every morning/evening... heheh, don't now what happened after the fifth month :)