Friday, September 08, 2006

Delay ? What Delay ?

A week ago I boarded an Air Asia flight to Kota Bharu. You see, my grandmother was admitted to the Hospital USM, Kubang Kerian and from what was told, the condition was bordering critical (that's another story worth another discussion). I had earlier sent my parents on the 1.40 p.m. flight and bought tickets for the 8.20 p.m. flight as I had many things to settle at the office.

... and that night, the flight actually departed at 8.10 p.m. :) Not only it was not delayed, it was in fact early..

...wow..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Seener,

How is your grandmother dear? Critical...gee, so sorry to hear that. Hope you will manage with all the added emotional and physical stress. My prayers, insy, for the best outcome.

NLN said...

Dear K Ruby,

She's getting better, alhamdulillah. She was discharged last week and apparently back to her normal routine :) Thanks for kind thoughts :)