Monday, September 25, 2006

Way to go, RapidKL

I confess, I longed for the day when I can take public transport to my office and it won't cost me a bomb. After all, getting from Subang Jaya to Subang Permai was almost impossible...

... until today...

RapidKL on saturday launched its new service to Damansara, Puchong, PJ, Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Klang and Port Klang; an extension to its KL city shuttle service. Its free for three days (until today).

I left my house with my cousin at about 6.45 am and she dropped me at Batu 10. It was a 5 minutes wait for the T81 bus (KL Sentral - Subang Baru), and I boarded the bus with about 5 other passengers. We passed by Glomac, Hyatt Saujana, the old Subang Airport and I changed to bus 608 at Subang Perdana to my office in Subang Permai. Another 5 minutes and I already at my office.

Cool!

No comments: