Thursday, February 22, 2007

RapidKL

A lot of people has been wondering about my obsession with public transport, especially the RapidKL bus system.

Truth be told, I'd rather take the public transport anytime of the day rather than driving to work. However, the nature of my job does not seemed to allow it.

I was back at the office on Wednesday after the four day Chinese New Year break. There was one payment due from one of my client in KL and being a very good client, the cheque is promptly available on the 15th of every month.

So, instead of driving to KL, I decided to take the bus. It was a slow day anyway, so I boarded the No. 608 local bus (green line) and swithced to the T81 inter-city (blue line) to sentral. Took the LRT at KL Sentral to KLCC, had lunch with my buddy Deen , pick up my payment, did a little "market intelligence" at the aisle and repeated the whole LRT-T81-608 routine. Was back by three p.m.

.. and I throughly enjoyed it :)

No comments: